Friday 29 June 2012

A beginning..

Hello!
I got engaged in February 2012, on the 29th.. I'm still waiting for my engagement ring (sob), and we haven't set a date or anything yet.. but I've been hit by the fever! I want someone to get excited with, and something to keep a record of my thought process from here onwards.
Little background, me & Kirk have been together for a little over two years, we moved in together in March. This is us!
This picture was taken last summer. We look quite different now, his hair is much shorter, and he's clean shaven. I now have black hair and a fringe.
Since I found Pinterest, I've gone slightly mad on wedding planning.. Nothing official, or settled, but just ideas. Helped by the fact that a friend is getting married next April, and I've been helping her with small details.
I want a BRIGHT, COLOURFUL wedding.. maybe with a slight 'Alice In Wonderland' theme, as mine & Kirks first date was to see Tim Burtons version of the film. I'll share more with you as and when I have some news.

No comments:

Post a Comment