Monday 25 March 2013

Long time no see..

Hello! It's been a while since I posted here. We still plan on getting married, but as yet we haven't told all the family, or seriously arranged anything. However, he's started making noises about the (engagement) ring, and trying to gauge my ring size. Fingers crossed things will get moving again soon. :D

Other than that, I think I have my heart set on a rainbow colour theme, with Alice in Wonderland touches. I hope Kirk doesn't mind!! Pretty sure he's fine with that. The other thing is, we definitely want our friends band to play, and it might become a festival type reception, with a couple of bands and things available. I think these work together ok.. Casual, bright, very us, and (hopefully) unique. Probably in summer, almost definitely at our church, and very likely 2015, possibly 2014.
Yippee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment