Wednesday 25 July 2012

The Battle of Bridesmaids.

Hello!
I was just debating bridesmaids. It's a tricky area for me, as I don't have many long-term female friends that I'm really close to. There's my oldest friend, who I hardly ever see, so don't know all that well these days. There's my friend who I've known for years, but have only just become close friends, as we spend ages talking wedding and babies. She's getting married in April next year.  And there's my GBF(gay best friend..) I think I might be having those three.. But that leaves me with a quandry. What does a male bridesmaid wear to co-ordinate with female ones? The bridesmaid dresses are very likely to be a fifties rockabilly style, really seriously thinking of this kind of thing..  
I LOVE this dress. Frankly, if I get it for my bridesmaids, I'll be getting one for me as well. I also have a plan for brightly coloured shoes, I want red (as previously said) and I love this image of lots of different coloured shoes.
Not sure it'd work quite so well with just the three bridesmaids, but hey! Maybe there'll be more. And there's always the flowergirls. :)

But yeah.. what does a Bridesmaidman wear? I guess a suit.. but I'd want it to be a bit interesting. I just looked it up.. the idea I like best is having a tie that matches the dresses, maybe a bright shirt.

Argh!! I want a wedding date! I want an engagement ring! I want to feel like I'm genuinely an engaged woman who is legitimately planning her wedding, rather than some random obsessed bunny-boiler.. 
rant over. Huff.

No comments:

Post a Comment