Tuesday 10 July 2012

Red Shoes and No Knickers

I think I want red shoes for my wedding. My darling fiancée (that still sounds weird) has a bit of a thing for shoes, and particularly red ones with HUGE heels. Obviously, heels need to be practical for me.. The last thing I want on a day like my wedding is to be crying because my feet hurt that much (it has been known). Also, seriously debating red underskirt to match.

I have a habit of going without knickers at parties, and what bigger party than my own wedding? We all know the phrase 'Red Shoes and No Knickers'.. but what's the point of amazing bridal lingerie if you take it off to go commando? Also, church wedding with a bare vajay? I think not!!
At the moment, I'm favouring this kind of style.. Simply because I know I can walk in this kind of thing. With my MAsSIvEly poofy skirt and corset with black beading. Once I find it, of course..

That's enough for now! Au Revoir!!

No comments:

Post a Comment